Established in 1990, our company specializes in the sales and distribution of defense systems and equipment to militaries and police forces around the world. We represent some of the most respected and well- established companies in the global defense and security industry. Our staff members have extensive military backgrounds and have held many commands.
Our Company is a ONE STOP SHOP focused on meeting our clients’ needs by providing a full-package deal:
• Ground Forces: Supplying full-package to meet the needs of ground forces, from personal gear for the soldier to equipment and platforms for the platoon and unit.
• Riot Control: Supplying full range of products from gear for the riot-control officer to special items for entire units.
• Counter&Anti-Terror / SWAT: Supplying the most advanced Counter and Anti-Terror gear and training to SWAT teams worldwide.
• NBC: Supplying rings of exposure and identification devices for NBC as well as cleaning and treatment protection devices for dealing with dangerous materials.
• Homeland Security: Providing training, consulting and gear to protect maritime ports, airports, train stations, military bases, prisons and compounds.
• K9 - Dogs: Supplying attack, explosive and charge detection, drug detection, search and rescue dogs as well as training and gear.
• Intelligence&Counter Measures: Supplying various equipment, products and training for Intelligence & Counter measures, such as interception, jamming, tracking, observations, tapping and different electronics in the field
• Perimeter Defense: Providing full turn-key projects as well as other Sophisticated Solutions such as an Electronic Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems and other types of defense and safety measures.
• Ballistics: Manufacturing and supplying bulletproof plates, body armor, ballistic helmets, armored vehicles, special armoring and armored gear complying with the highest international standards.
• Rappelling: Providing Professional Equipment that was specially developed for the use of SWAT teams, Counter Terror and Special Forces around the world in Rescue missions and other Military applications.
• Textiles: Providing a wide range of high quality textile Products, from personal gear, through special tactical items to unit gear.
• Defense Academy: Providing consulting services and specialized security training of ALL TYPES, insuring that the quality of your knowhow will be as great as your equipment.
Together with the line of quality products, TAR also offers a diversified variety of services related to numerous ammunition related activities such as:
• Ammunition Demilitarization, Explosive Disposal and ammunition recycling.
• 20 years of activity and more than 40 Demil projects worldwide.
• Dedicated to Environmental issues and invests enormous efforts in being a leader in compliance to Environmental Codes.
Demining & Area Clearance
• Successfully performed dozens of Demining and Range Clearance operations worldwide.
• Our international partners and allies allow us to shorten our response and mobilization time worldwide.
• TAR SOP is generated from over 20 years of practical field experience and complies with the UN- International Mine Action Standards (IMAS).
• Through over 20 years of experience, dozens of projects, thousands of acres cleared and over 150,000 mines and UXO disposed of (on site) the company retains an unblemished safety and QA record.
Cross-Sections & Equipment
TAR provides a One Stop Shop for EOD and Demining needs. Some of our products are patented and produced exclusively by the company; others are retailed from leading EOD, Demining and Military suppliers.
Amongst our products you can find:
• Blast Mats at various sizes.
• Unique Explosive Charges for special purpose missions.
• EOD Robots.
• Metal detectors, TR units, magnetometers and security products.
• Protective Gear and Bomb Suits.
• Explosives Sniffers.
• Hook & line Kits.
Quality Assurance •
All aspects of activities conducted are implemented under the supervision of the company’s strict quality assurance policy.
• From the preliminary stages of the risk assessment and planning, through the implementation of the project and until the final reports are submitted and approved – all activities adhere to the quality standards of ISO 9001:2000.